image

Friday 12 June 2015

Pastor Tunde Bakare Opens Up On His Collapse

On May 18, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the general overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly had collapsed while delivering a lecture in Lagos state and was rushed to the Reddington Hospital.

In YouTube video by Sahara Reporters, Bakare disclosed details of his spiritual warfare after his collapse.
The pastor, who was speaking last Sunday on the stage of his Latter Rain Assembly church said the cause of his collapse was exhaustion, too much work and too much people’s pressure.
According to him, his exhaustion was partly caused by his travels between Lagos, Abuja, London, and Atlanta, US, adding that he had ignored the warning signs in the days leading to his collapse.
He told members of his church that he was discharged with a clean bill of health and is now on compulsory medication of two liters of water per day.
The cleric also talked about a premonition he had during a dream. He said he saw a humungous giant in Igbo attire, and it chased and mocked him in the dream.
He said: “One afternoon I had a dream. It was an unusual dream. I saw a ring on my little finger. I don’t wear two rings, I only wear one. I looked up and coming from my left side was an unusual giant I’d never seen before. It was unusually humongous and wore an Igbo attire. I didn’t know its tribe. It was a giant and it was coming towards me. All that I knew to do was raise the ring up. As soon as I raised it, it laughed and went on. I went to the crowd addressed the crowd n woke up.”
He however, could not explain what the giant could mean or why it wore Igbo attire.
Watch the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment