image

Thursday 2 April 2015

Meet the Uk Based Prophet who warned Jonathan not to Contest

PROPHECY FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN OF NIGERIA BY PROPHET AUSTIN MOSES. PROPHECY WAS RELEASED ON THE 9TH OF SEPT, 2013.


Note: you can fast forward the video and start from 17:39 min.
When I published this video on my youtube channel on the 9th of September 2013, it earned me many enemies both in and outside of the ministry. Many hated me for it. Some confronted me while some stopped from communicating with me but i careless because I am simply a mouth piece of God and I owe no man any apology for speaking as God's mouth piece.

God warned President Goodluck Jonathan but he refused to listen because he surrounded himself with some men and women of God who were not telling him the truth about what God was saying and about the will and the purpose of God for the position which God has placed him.


What a wast of money, time, effort, strength that was invested in this election by a man who was warned by God not to run for second time in office.

With all humility I say this, to you men and women of God who fought each other with words etc because of Nigeria election. Did you acted under God's instruction and direction or you acted based on sentiment, emotion, tribalism etc?

Can God lie?
Many people contacted me before the election wanting to know the mind of God about the election but I was forbid by God to speak about it because He said to me I used you and many other mouth piece of mine to sound the warning but they have refused to listen so now keep your mouth shut until after the election and then you will remind them of my warning.

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

No comments:

Post a Comment