image

Thursday 2 April 2015

Doctor tells Kim Kardashian she would need to have 'Uterus Removed' if she has another baby

  Kim Kardashian was left in tears after receiving shocking news from her doctor..In an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim is seen calling her husband Kanye West with the shocking news that she could need a hysterectomy if she has another baby.


Talking to the cameras, Kim reveals
“I’m trying to get a hold of Kanye, because I just came from my fertility doctor and they need me to go into surgery to clear out something in my uterus,.
She then got to Kanye and told him on the phone
“When you have your baby, this will be your last one, because the problem is your placenta grew on your uterus, so when you have another baby, your placenta will go right to that hole and then we’ll have a team of doctors waiting right there, to remove your uterus and put you into emergency surgery right there because you can’t bleed too much,” Kim tells her husband


Kim admits she was left in tears at the news because it was “a little too much” after he revealed all the worst case scenarios: “I was crying”

“Now there is nothing more, on this earth than I want than to be pregnant again,” Kim told the camera.


Source:misspetitenigeriablog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment