image

Thursday 8 January 2015

Enyeama's reaction to Yaya Toure's win at Glo CAF Awards

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10755984_422232417928448_1800917766_n.jpg
2face and Vincent at the event
Last night, Cote d'Ivoire's Yaya Toure beat Nigeria's Vincent Enyeama and Gabon's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to win the 2014 African Player of the Year.
He was announced as the African Player of the Year at the Confederation of African Football awards which held at Eko Hotel, Lagos, winning the award for the Fourth Consecutive Time, Equaling the Record of Samuel Eto’o.

Reacting to his lost, Vincent took to his instagram page almost immediately and wrote
“A very big thank you to my #SUPER GOD for bringing me this far, without HIM, I wouldn't have been here. Thank you to my sweet wife and my DIAMOND��. Thanks to all my family members, friends and love ones. big thanks to my coaches and teammates, my fans and supporters, media men and women. I love you all. You guys rock. You guys are great. Thank you for all the support. Congratulations to Yaya Toure for being the 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF DE YEAR.#bravo yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment