image

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Real Reasons Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Same T-shirt Everyday

30-year-old Facebook co-founder, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg has revealed the real reasons why he wears same t-shirt everyday.The American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur who is best known as one of five co-founders of the most popular social networking website, Facebook can come to you as a very wealthy person due to the resources pulled in every hour by Facebook.
However, it has been noticed that the young lad wears the same grey colored T-shirt everyday. During a recent Question & Answer session at the Facebook Headquarters, the White Plains, New York, United States born billionaire with a $33.3billion net worth, explained the reason behind his choice.

 

“I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community. I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services,” the computer programmer said.

Born to Karen Kempner and Edward Zuckerberg, Mark Zuckerberg got married to Priscilla Chan in year 2012. He has three siblings, Randi Zuckerberg, Donna Zuckerberg and Arielle Zuckerberg. He had his education from 2000–2002 at Phillips Exeter Academy,  Ardsley High School 1998–2000,  and Harvard University, Mercy College.
It would be recalled that just few days ago, Facebook revealed that an Ebola button will be released in order to fight against the deadly Ebola virus. The button is designed to help Facebook users to donate money and help charities involved in battling the deadly virus.

Source:Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment