image

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Fayose declares support for Sheriff


Ekiti ‎state governor, Ayo Fayose, has declared his support for the newly-appointed National Chairman of PDP, Ali Modu Sheriff. Speaking with newsmen in Ekiti state today February 23rd, Fayose said those who are against Ali Modu's appointment are politically incompetent as they couldn’t win 10% of their states during the last general elections;


“As a governor, he can’t give me money. I’m not looking for a favour, I don’t need him to do what I have to do in my state. But most of the people clamouring, particularly in the north today, I want to say that none of them won 10 percent in their state? What are they bringing to the table to continue with this argument? As who? What is their relevance at home? But as a leader, I still have to appeal to them. They should please allow the dust to settle and channel this energy against Ali Modu Sheriff chairmanship into rebuilding the party.”he said

No comments:

Post a Comment