image

Wednesday 27 January 2016

"Fayose's visit shows that though we differ politically, the Yoruba race remains united"-Aregbesola


Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola has described Gov. Ayo Fayose's visit to the state as evidence of unity among the Yoruba race. He made this known in a series of tweets posted yesterday. He wrote:
"I am honoured to play host to my friend and brother, the executive governor of Ekiti State, Peter Ayodele Fayose. The visit of Gov. Ayo Fayose to Osun State shows that though we differ politically, the Yoruba race remains united. I celebrate you for the maturity and clear headedness that your visit to Osun today represents. I gave Fayose my word that i will continue to work with him and other Yoruba leaders to better the life of the average Yoruba man"

No comments:

Post a Comment