image

Wednesday 9 December 2015

I will never join issues with Faleke - Yahaya Bello

Kogi state governor-elect Yahaya Bello says he will not join issues with James Faleke who has refused to be his deputy when sworn into office in January 2016r. Bello stated this in a statement issued in Lokoja by his media aide, Suleiman Abdulmalik, today December 9th.

He said that those that mattered in the Late Audu Abubakar's camp have since reached out to him on ways to move the state forward ..



“I will continue to appeal to him and others to join hands with me in moving Kogi State forward. In politics, we agree and disagree but dialogue remains the only solution to issues, but what happened in my state is an act of God. Those who matter in Audu’s camp are already working for me even before the supplementary election and the reconciliation effort greatly helped in defeating the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)”the statement read

No comments:

Post a Comment