image

Tuesday 27 October 2015

RIP to this young female Corps member who died in an accident last night

Temi Omolabake died last night October 26th in a motor accident in Zamfara state on her way back to Sokoto from Sango Ota, Ogun State. She was a 2015 batch A Corp Member serving in Sokoto state. May her soul rest in peace, amen. A friend of hers wrote her a tribute. Read after the cut..


"I could remember the first day I met you at a person after hearing so much about you on phone. You were so pretty and young,I fell in love with your smile immediately. You were a loving girl,  your siblings' best friend, your parents' favourite and your fiance's little Bae. I saw you last on October 7,2015 when the traffic light stopped my bike and I heard that your tiny voice saying "Chicken, how far". You travelled the next day to Ogun State and until now I still wish you didn't travel. I loved you so much but you didn't even allow me to show the love well.... You were an ambitious presenter who had a lot of plans.. Now who would continue your sport program you started at Savannah TV, you gave us so much stress in thinking about a name for that program before we all decided on one. Everyone always gets to like you at first sight.... Trust me ,you can't meet her and not fall in love.
Rest in peace Lamina Temitope Balqis Omolabake.... My dearest talkative.
.....Adeniyi Sukurat Abidemi (2014 batch C Corp Member, Sokoto State)

No comments:

Post a Comment