image

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Kim Kardashian says pregnancy is the worst experience of her life to women

Kim Kardashian who is currently pregnant with baby #2 took to her new website, KimKardashianWest.com to share her true feelings about pregnancy with her fans.
She said:
'I'm gonna keep it real: For me, pregnancy is the worst experience of my life! LOL' the 34-year-old wrote, in an effort to be open with her fans and subscribers.
She continued to express her most frustrating concerns with the process, noting 'the complete mindf*ck of how your body expands and nothing fits.'
 
She talked about how disgusting pregnancy can be, and how you're never prepared for it since no one likes to talk about it. 
'Do you know you basically have to wear a diaper for two months afterwards?' she asked, joking it was 'so sexy.' 
'I don't feel sexy, either, I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross,' Kim revealed of her state of mind during pregnancy. 
“I’m not sure why I don’t like the experience like others do. Maybe it’s the swelling, the backaches or just the complete mindf*** of how your body expands and nothing fits,” she shares.
“I just always feel like I’m not in my own skin. It’s hard to explain. I don’t feel sexy, either — I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross.” 
However, she admitted while the process is a struggle, she enjoyed the aftermath: working hard to get her body back into its usual, sexy shape.
'I feel so accomplished when I'm back to where I want to be,' the Cosmopolitan magazine cover star gushed.
She ended on a positive note, explaining that of course, all of the struggle was '100 percent worth it' when it ends with a beautiful baby.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment