image

Thursday 3 September 2015

Meet Manchester Utd's 19 year old most expensive footballer

Manchester United's splashed out a whopping £3 6million to snare French footballer 19 year old Anthony Martial, from the Ligue 1 outfit.
However, United fans don't need to worry about the teenage sensation going off the rails - he is married father-of-one who prefers a homecooked meal than painting the town red.

The French teenager looks to be on to a winner with his partner, Samantha, if these snaps of the newest United WAG on the block are anything to go by.

Martial, who will wear the No.9 shirt at Old Trafford, got hitched with his childhood sweetheart and they have a daughter together named Toto.

The world's most-expensive teenager has vowed to get his head down and prove his worth to United fans after his mega-money move to England.
He said:"I'm very proud. I worked hard for this and my family is very happy about it.
 "I've always wanted to play in the Premier League and look forward to meeting my team-mates"
"I don't feel the pressure. I know there is pressure but I'm ready for it. I'm very happy because it's a big club in England.
"It's not easy to speak about myself but I am a very fast player. I spoke with the coach and I know that I need to work very hard.
"I hope that everything will go well for me at this club. I'm very happy because the supporters are great here. I will be ready when the time comes."
A source close to Martial said he was serious about his football and is no party animal.
"Anthony now carries the glamorous title of being the most expensive teenager in world football, but his life is just the opposite," a source told The Sun.
"He loves staying in and being with his family. It doesn't look like he'll be raising hell once he moves to Manchester."
Anthony said:
"After training, I like to come home and find my wife. I am very homely."
Hi wife Samantha is looking forward to the move to the Premier League. She posted a picture of Martial with his new Manchester United shirt with the message:
"A new life begins in England ... we will never forget Monaco ... thank you all for your support."

No comments:

Post a Comment