image

Friday 31 July 2015

Supstar singer Iyanya finally addresses his breakup with Yvonne Nelson

          


In a chat with MTV Base VJ Ehiz on ‘Real Talk’, Iyanya has opened up about his relationship with Yvonne Nelson – including how he felt after their public breakup.
See excerpts below:


On if they are ‘cool’: Yeah, we’re cool man, we’re cool, yeah.
On if they actually dated: Big time. Big…proper relationship. Back on forth.
On why they broke up: Now this is the problem…famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man.
On the aftermath of their breakup: When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought i was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil.
On people talking about their relationship: What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me?

No comments:

Post a Comment