image

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Meet Woman who call off her engagement to keep dating sugar daddies


Old habits truly die hard.
A 26 year old lady, Miss Munoz, of Los Angeles, California, has called off her engagement because she wants to keep living the sugar daddy life.
Apparently,  she fell into the sugar daddy lifestyle in 2010 when she was 21.
However, she hid her lifestyle after she met her 32-year-old Caesar Romero, via a dating website.
The couple were together for three years and got engaged but split up weeks ago because Miss Munoz missed her previous lifestyle.


Via The Mirror:
“I’ve been dating sugar daddies for years and Caesar just couldn’t give me that lifestyle.
He was really nice and handsome but ultimately I value jewels over love. I was broke at the time and decided I had nothing to lose.I’d always liked older men. I got on well with them and was attracted to them. Soon I was regularly seeing a couple of different sugar daddies.”
Miss Munoz was able to buy her first house after receiving £13,000 from one of her sugar daddies to put down as a deposit. He then paid the remaining £117,000 on the house.Miss Munoz has sex with her main sugar daddy but said she was a companion to the other four.In 2012 she got together with Mr Romero – but did not give up her men.
“I loved Caesar, He owned his own construction company and could treat me well. But I was lying to him. I would spend time with my sugar daddies while I was with him.He didn’t understand how, as a nursing student, I could afford what I could.I bought a couple of pairs of Christian Louboutin’s because I couldn’t decide which color and I saw his face.So I started hiding my shopping bags because I couldn’t explain how I could afford designer clothes. I gave up my Bentley too. It raised too many questions so I gave it back.”
with her ex,Ceaser
Miss Munoz’s family and friends are aware of her lifestyle choice and following the break up, Mr Romero became aware of her reason.
“It’s a mutual arrangement, they like spending time with me and I like spending time with them too.”
She is currently in her first year of a three-year nursing degree at the West Coast University.
Her main ‘boyfriend’ – who earns around £18m a year – pays more than £17,000 a year for her to attend.
Miss Munoz also runs her own cleaning company which she set up with money from another boyfriend.
 “When I was younger I would ask for designer handbags and expensive clothes but now I’m older, I know there are more important things.So I asked them to pay for my education.
Her sugar daddies take her out for dinner to expensive restaurants spending more than £300 on just wine and £1,000-plus on dinner.
Panther bought by one of her men
“They’d take me on holiday.I spent time on their yachts as well.My main sugar daddy bought me a Bentley, worth about £81,000. I’ve got a Mercedes too that another one bought me. It’s so addictive. I think I’ll end up marrying a sugar daddy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment