image

Friday 8 May 2015

Toyin lawani's boo, Lord Trigg was 17 when they started dating...

Toyin-Lawani-and-TrigaKess-1-600x600
Just so you know, the couple welcomed their son last year and Toyin Lawani already has a 10-year-old daughter.
Celebrity stylist and fashion designer Toyin Lawani, 33 and her fiancé Lord Trigg, 21, are so serious about their affair. 
As a matter of fact, Lord Trigg in an interview with NET.ng, disclosed that their wedding will be coming up soon.
‘I’m not letting out details about the marriage yet, it’s going to be a surprise, our relationship has been over 4 years now and it’s been sweet all the way. What keeps us going is the heart, she’s got a great heart and we truly love each other. And in 4 years, I’ve not had any other woman apart from her. My girl is beautiful, my girl is classy, my girl is everything I want, so why would I want another woman?’he said
This implies that they started dating 4 years ago when he was er, 17...oh wow, he should be calling her Áunty' not ''my girl'at all...#okbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment