image

Monday 6 April 2015

Oba of Lagos threatens Igbos in Lagos -You will die if you fail to vote Ambode

Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu has threatened Igbos in Lagos, saying any Ibo man or woman who fails to vote Lagos state APC governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode as Governor in next Saturday's governorship election will die within 7 days. According to Oba Akiolu, he owns Lagos and his bidding must be done by everyone in the state.

Daily Independent reports that Oba Akiolu gave out the threat when he met with Igbo leaders resident in Lagos at his Palace yesterday April 5th.
"On Saturday, if any one of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and its not my father who gave birth to me. By  the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos state, the person is going to die inside this water.
For the Igbos and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they didn’t come with all their houses. But now they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God. I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he can never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you can not do it here.
If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you, if you go against my wish, you will perish in the water. I am for the progress, growth and development in Lagos, Ambode is highly cerebral, he’s a symbol and he is going to deliver the message which I the Oba of Lagos have said. And he will govern the state for another eight years. He is going on a mission and God will give him the wisdom and knowledge to fulfill that mission. Almost a year ago, I declared that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos and it will not change. From time immemorial, the previous occupiers  of this house will say what they wanted after consultation with other people. And this hasn’t change and it will not change at this time.” he allegedly said

No comments:

Post a Comment