Monday, 9 March 2015

2yr child old burnt to death in fire outbreak in Ibafo (photos)

A 2 year old child was burnt to death this morning after fire broke out at his parents home in Ibafo, Ogun state. A resident in the area said the fire started after gallons of petrol stored in the compound by a neighbour ignited due to heat in the area. The woman who was alleging selling the fuel ran after the incident. The fire razed the whole building and shops around. See more photos after the cut...

Photo credit: Channels TV video 

No comments:

Post a Comment