image

Monday 16 February 2015

I Intentionally Infected My Wife With HIV - Nollywood Actor


The Nollywood actor also revealed how he deliberately infected his wife with the deadly disease. Pulse reports that the actor, now a born-again Christian, who is based in Ghana, talked in an interview about how he went to Zambia for six months in April 2011 without his wife and two kids, to take part in plays teaching about HIV and AIDS. While there he enjoyed life, sleeping with about 80 women.

READ ALSO: 3 Nollywood Stars Who Quit Smoking
“Life in Zambia was heaven on earth because we could enjoy life, moving in all places but I was missing my family. During that time I had quite a number of sexual activities and I slept with different women. When I came back home I never took care of the family. I started drinking life a fish and became an irresponsible husband leaving the entire burden to my wife,” he said.
The veteran actor also revealed that while knowing he could well be HIV positive, he infected his wife .
“I got tested while I was in Zambia after one of my girlfriends advised me about her pregnancy. She had gone for pregnancy tests and during that time she was tested for HIV and the results was shocking, she was positive. She forced me to get tested but I could not come to terms with the results. After I got tested I came back to Zimbabwe and I kept quiet about the issue. I never told my wife about the issue. I infected her but I regret. I later on received some counseling and it went well,” he explained
“During my peak of popularity I had sex with approximately 80 women, within Harare and Zambia. In 2002 it was so amazing to be on TV. I abused the fame. To make matters worse I lacked counseling and I failed to handle it properly, leaving me in this mud. I am now a born again Christian with UFIC under the guidance of Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa.” he said.

In a recent interview the actor revealed that he left Nigeria for Ghana in order to be close to God.


Source:Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment