image

Wednesday 4 February 2015

I Forgive my father for abandoning me for 32 years - Maheeda

We all know Maheeda for her raunchy photos. However, once in a while, she airs her mind on serious issues. This morning, she preached about forgiveness..
 I forgive my father for leaving me and not coming back for 32 years now.... I still love him....... It's ok, we all make selfish choices...."

Forgiveness is one of the best things Life tot me, I first learnt to forgive me, now it's going to others .... Have you forgiven yourself?" (Continue)
Thank God I was an orphan , with no one to stop me from living my life and making my own mistakes and learning from experience ��"
I forgive everyday...... Why everyday? Because I receive hateful comments almost everyday.... And people are not perfect!"

I regret nothing in my past!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment