image

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Nigerian Politician Abdulsallam Mustapha celebrates wife on instagram

Politician, Abdulsallam Mustapha Kachalla from Borno state took to his instagram page to celebrate his beautiful wife, Ummina, as she turned a year older. It's not only entertainers o, politicians are also playing love on instagram. Hehe.. Read his warm message below..

"You are there for me when ever really I need you, no matter were u are or what u are doing, to me u are nothing less than my sister, so what if we are not blood tied, we are tied by the thread of husband and wife, thanks a ton for everything, you deserve nothing less than a mammoth hug, a giant birthday wish and gigantic path on back for being the best wife ever Happy birthday Ummina I love u...!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment