image

Friday 5 December 2014

Kendra Wilkinson reveals as a stripper,she made $500k in less than 6months

Kendra Wilkinson is not done spilling secrets on "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" reality show..She revealed she made a whopping $500k in less than 6 months as a stripper..Who knew stripping was that lucrative...She said

Registering to become a stripper and registering for a gun are the two easiest things you can do in America. To be honest it’s pretty easy to get your stripper licence"“I’m just like a free spirit and I wanted to see how much I could earn,. "I like to party so I looked up my nearest strip club and I told my boyfriend I’m just going to call and see what happens. So I call and I’m like, 'How do I become a stripper?’”"So I go in the next day, the guys were really nice. They were like, ‘Hi honey, how you doing?' I’m like, ‘I just want to try it.'In the US, when you turn 18 you’re allowed to go and get a stripper licence, so when I turned 18, I went and did that and it took off. And all my clothes took off too.”
 The 29-year-old said she earned a whopping $4,000 on her first night as a stripper "just by sitting with a guy" and claimed she took home $500,000 for six months of work.
When I was a stripper I didn’t know what to do, how to do it, I just kinda walked around the pool, took my clothes off and give a little something, and the money just kept flying at me.”
“I started stripping at 18,. "I went to the mansion at 18, so I only stripped for a couple of months but I just made cash.”


No comments:

Post a Comment