image

Tuesday 16 December 2014

K Michelle has a nervous breakdown over Idris Elba during radio interview

Bet y'all didn't know that singer and reality star K Michelle dated actor Idris Elba for about 8 months. According to what she told Wendy Williams on her show last week, she and Idris met at the Soul Train awards and were in a secret relationship until she found out another woman was pregnant for him. She said she broke things off so he could be with his baby mama and child but has struggled ever since to get over him.While promoting her new album 'Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart' K Michelle said Idris was the inspiration behind many of her songs and he knows about it. "I sent him the records before they came out. He said 'This is art. I hate we at this place, but this is art." she said

But while talking about her relationship with Idris during a radio interview this morning, the singer broke down, cried uncontrollably, and had to be helped out of the studio because she couldn't stand up. Read what she was saying before she had the nervous breakdown after the cut...


Idris sent me an email and said that it's sad that it's come to this (talking about their relationship). . .
Idris knows that with my music, I'm like the BLACK TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm gonna write about you and I'm gonna talk about you - he really has no choice.
In the past few weeks, I haven't spoke about it with him, and I'm sure that he's bothered. But my thing is, I feel like I've protected you for so long - these are my emotions that I deserve. And I have to now protect myself and deal with my emotions.
I love him and always will . . .
It's not a hate thing, we don't hate each other. It's a timing thing....
and then she started wailing....
 
Source:Lindaikeji's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment