image

Wednesday 17 December 2014

23-year-old boy spends $150k to look like Kim Kardashian (Photos)

 
23-year-old Jordan James from Manchester, has reportedly spent £100, 000 on trying to look more like his role model – Kim Kardashian-West.His journey to looking like the reality TV star started when he first saw Kim on the hit E! production Keeping Up With the Kardashians a few years ago; and has since had 50 lip-filling operations, eyebrow tattoos, Botox injections in his eyes, eyebrows and forehead, and even Kim’s favourite beauty treatment – the Vampire facial – all in the hope of looking more Kim-like.That’s not all, Jordan reportedly spends thousands of pounds on designer outfits like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and more to complete his stellar Kim K transformation.
Jordan James - BellaNaija - December 2014002
Speaking on his transformation and why he wants to be more like the bootylicious TV star Jordan told The Sun “I love everything about Kim. She’s the most gorgeous woman ever. Her skin is perfect, her hair, everything about her“.
Shedding more light on his surgeries Jordan explained that he’s “addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger, the better. I’ve never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I’m going for the natural look? If I was, I’d ask for my money back“.

               Jordan James - BellaNaija - December 2014003

Jordan isn’t done yet however, he currently has plans to get a nose job next. “Whenever I see a new procedure, I have to try it. I’m in the clinic so often I get a discount. I do borrow money off my family. But I have worked hard, in sales and at a health club“. “I work so hard as a make-up artist and I grew up with my mum who would spend the last pound in her purse if she wants something. Now, if I want it, I have it. My mum also likes to buy me things, which I’m very grateful for. I am a little bit spoilt, I have to admit.“
Even with all the negativity he sometimes experiences on the streets and social media, Jordan is less than bothered. “My look is all about the shock factor. I love all the attention and the stares I get in the street. I welcome the hate — it just means more attention. And if anything, it just spurs me on to get more work done“. “For every person that hates my look, there’s someone who loves it — and those are the only people I care about“.

                       Jordan James - BellaNaija - December 2014001
Finally he gives a shout out to his favourite person in the world saying “The amount of abuse Kim gets on Instagram is unreal but she carries on doing her thing and I really respect her for that. She is an amazing role model.”
Lol, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment