image

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Photos: ‘2Face and Annie Idibia are my neighbour’ - Millionaire comedian, AY admits moving into new Lekki, Lagos home

Comedian AY Makun and his wife Mabel Makun just recently revamped their house through an interior decorating company owned by Mabel. The house definitely looks lovely – and Mabel Makun was also the brains behind the gorgeous look of AY’s new club, MVP. Confirming this in an  interview with ENCOMIUM, AY said he moved in with his family in October.

What’s the truth about your Lekki, Lagos house which dominated the social media days back? The project has been on-going in one of Haven Homes gated estates in the last two years.  Yes, it’s my property.
How much did it cost you?
You should know by now that I hate to discuss figures. The last time I tried it I was quoted from all angles. Let’s just celebrate the fact that God has blessed me and my family with a place we can call our own. The primary reason for granting you this interview is also to encourage other young talents to know that God can always do it for them at the appointed time.
Is it a duplex, tell us what you’ve got there?
The blogs have shared pictures of some part of the house posted by my wife to promote her Interior Design business. I don’t think it is necessary to start mentioning what and what is the house.
When are you moving in?
We have already moved in. We moved in last month. We are neighbours with Annie and 2Face Idibia.
What happens to your former Lekki, Lagos home?
The former place in Lekki is being redesigned to function as my corporate world entertainment office and production studio for both internal/external jobs.
We even learnt you still have other properties in and outside Lagos?
Can we just let the rewards for my hard work be my business?













Source:kemifilani.com

No comments:

Post a Comment