image

Monday 10 November 2014

Chinese Men Want To Marry Me - Princess

Princess said she’s been getting a lot of marriage proposals from men since her marriage collapsed with some of them being Chinese. Read the excerpts below:

“Plenty people have been coming from all over the world since the first day my marriage broke up. Even Chinese men too. I don’t know. I don’t understand because it is like they googled and watched my videos and a lot of them have also read about my marriage break up and they will tell me that they had wanted to marry me o! It’s so surprising that even someone who is a Chinese and couldn’t speak fluent English fluently would tell me he has interest but I always ask myself where I would start from.
A lot of people from all over the world I just appreciate them and thank them for asking me out but I made them understand that I want to face my work for now and improve on my art and become a better professional in my chosen field and like I said, wait for what God has in stock for me but for now, I’m not thinking about marriage”she said.



No comments:

Post a Comment