image

Monday 17 November 2014

Chidinma Reveals The Kinds Of Men She Cannot Marry

24-year-old Nigerian singer-songwriter and 2010 MTN Project Fame West Africa winner, Chidinma Ekile has made known her choice of man.The beautiful singer has made it known her choice of man despite the fact that many of the male entertainers have admitted having a crush on her. Chidinma has said she is not interested in marrying  anyone from the entertainment industry. In the new interview from The Nation, Chidinma made it known saying:

No, I don’t think so (Laughs)..Personally, I wouldn’t want to, except God has another plan for me. Some people might disagree with me on this one, but I just feel that after the madness in the industry, I just want togo back home to sanity. You’ll just want to go back to being cool and having your peace, rather than going back to someone who’s also in that same madness.I was talking to someone and the person said: “Chidinma, I don’t agree with you because I think the person will understand you and understand that this is what you do.” But I still don’t think I want to do that.
Talking about her ideal man, she said:
(Sighs) Is there ever an ideal man? I think he’s just someone who understands me because I think that understanding is very key. He is someone with a very high level of understanding, intelligence and tolerance.
With this business of mine, it takes someone who is very patient because some guys would say: “You took a picture and the guy was holding you this way and that…” It’s crazy and it actually takes someone who understands, believes and trusts me totally. That is my definition of an ideal man. He doesn’t need to have all the money in the world. It’s very natural for girls to tell you that they want tall, dark and handsome guys.
But sometimes, it doesn’t work that way. I used to be like that back in thesecondary school. My friends and I used to read a lot of Mills and Boons, so we had that idea of some tall, dark and handsome guys. But as you grow older, you understand that it doesn’t work that way. You just need someone who is like your other half.
It would be recalled that just recently, the petite singer released a song to celebrate her mum, revealing how she was born blind as a baby but miraculously got her sight through her mum’s care and father’s prayers.



Source:Naij.com

No comments:

Post a Comment