image

Monday 10 November 2014

Bow Wow Buys Girlfriend Brand New Rolls Royce For Birthday

American rapper , actor and television host Bow Wow treated  his fiancée Erica Mena by buying her a brand new Rolls Royce, matching Rolex watches and a masquerade black tie ball for her Birthday.When it comes to love, there is no such thing as ‘too much’ For Shad ‘Bow Wow’ Moss.
The 27-year-old American rapper, actor and television host showered Erica Mena, his girlfriend turned fiancée, with love (and money) as she celebrated her birthday this weekend.
Bow Wow threw his girl a Masquerade Black Tie Ball with her friends and his friends in attendance. For gifts he definitely went all out splurging on a brand new Rolls Royce, a Rolex watch to match his, an Audemar Piguet watch and diamond jewelry.

Check out more pictures from the event below:


 

 The couple shared their night on Instagram and it certainly looked like they had a ton of fun.
After her day Erica Mena took to Instagram to show her gratitude saying, “I never dreamed that I would find someone who challenged me to see the world in the way that you do. A man who makes me laugh and love with abandon, a man who even after 8 years friendship, You are the only one who gives me butterflies when you walk through the door. I didn’t believe that I could find a man who would remind me every single day to dream bigger, to work harder, to open my heart to the possibilities of this beautiful life. You are My [heart] I Love You”




No comments:

Post a Comment