image

Thursday 13 November 2014

2face Praises Wife On Her Birthday

Its no longer news that sensational musician, 2face has seven kids from three different women – Annie Idibia (his wife), Sumbo Ajaba (now Mrs Adeoye) and Pero Adeniyi. Although he is now a changed man and has settled down with one of the women, the musician has revealed some things you need to know about his thoughts on various things.

In a new chat with Black House Media, the superstar reportedly made his thoughts known about having seven children from different women, and many more.
“I didn’t plan for me to have kids from different women. But it’s happened and I’m just taking it the way it is. But if you ask me what I wish, I will say ah, I for like make all of dem (children) come from one person. Yes!”, the musician said.
About what he would have become if he wasn’t a musician, 2face said:
“You know like I said, me and music, it wasn’t a co-incidence. So, I have never, never thought of doing anything else. But there was one point in time that I was really, really into football and na goal keeper I be dat time. So, I been dey think am say if music no work, I go just enter football just turn to goal keeper peacefully (Laughs).”
On what differentiates him from other celebrities, he said:
“Hmmm! I think one of the things that stand me out – 1. – my gorimapa (clean-shaven head), my voice, my structure…What I’m trying to say is you know this thing is a finger print (Demonstrates with his finger). Two no dey ever be the same. So, just based on that, I am me, I am Innocent, I am 2 Face. So, na wetin differentiate me from everybody be dat.”
Meanwhile, the musician has shown his romantic side few hours ago as he took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife who turned 30 today. Here is the photo he posted below:




No comments:

Post a Comment