image

Thursday 30 October 2014

Makeup Artist claims Ashton Kutcher cheated on Mila Kunis with her

Ashton Kutcher is being accused of cheating on his girlfriend and baby Mama, Mila Kunis .They started dating inApril 2012 but make-up artist Linn Massinger alleges she went back to Ashton's Hollywood home that June after meeting him in a bar.
Linn, then 21, told "The Sun"
We had only been there for about 10 minutes and he waved me over.“I went over by myself and when I asked his name he said in a jokey way that it was Chris, which I later found out is his real first name.

I knew who he was but I wanted to play it cool so didn’t say anything.“After about five minutes of chatting he asked if I wanted to go back to his house with them. I agreed and he took my mobile number and texted me the address.”He didn’t say anything, he just took my hand and took me upstairs. I was trying to stay focused as I was a bit drunk.“We went upstairs, I wasn’t thinking anything because it was all so quick. We kind of snuck off.” 
 She says they then shared an “intimate embrace” before heading back down to the party but when they realised people were heading home they went back to the bedroom to sleep at around 3am.And, although Linn says the movie star texted her later, the friendship quickly ended and she didn’t hear from him again.She added:
“I was a bit disappointed he didn’t get back to me, but I never thought it would happen. When he didn’t I was OK, I thought he was a big star.”
 She provided the paper with pictures which showed her and Ashton cuddling in bed together.
If I were Mila I'd be careful, he doesn't have the best track record. But she's obviously willing to take that risk.
"If I was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife I would be a little suspicious," she added. "It would probably make me extra crazy and extra insecure. I'd definitely keep an eye out.
 'When I was there he didn't mention Mila or anyone, I hope he thought I was a nice girl.'

No comments:

Post a Comment